Please note: we're always looking for talented people to join our team. You're welcome to submit your resume at any time, regardless of whether we're advertising any relevant vacancies.
We're looking for a qualified Marketing Coordinator to market our company and capabilities by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns; identifying new potential customers, tracking sales data; maintaining promotional materials inventory; planning meetings and trade shows; maintaining databases; and preparing reports.
→ View full job desciption
The Marketing Coordinator helps ABW acheive goals and meet targets by supporting our marketing and sales strategy.
✓ Competitive base pay
✓ Health and dental care plans
✓ 401(k) retirement plan with company match
✓ Training opportunities
✓ Paid time off
✓ Relocation assistance
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
(Other duties may be assigned)
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Researches and identifies new potential customers and marketing strategies.
- Tracks and reports on marketing efforts and sales volume.
- Maintains a promotional materials inventory.
- Represents company at trade shows/exhibits. Some travel may be required.
- Researches solutions for requirements outside of our current expertise.
- Maintains databases.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education and/or experience - AA degree or 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Language skills - Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Mathematical skills - Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages.
- Reasoning ability - Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Computer skills - To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Internet software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
- Candidate must be an American citizen or have Permanent Resident Alien status to be able to perform the essential functions of the job.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Analytical - Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data.
- Project Management - Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget
- Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Business Acumen - Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals.
- Diversity - Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy; Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Promotes a harassment-free environment.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time.
- Judgement - Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process.
- Motivation - Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions ; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
It is the policy of ABW Technologies, Inc. not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or marital status.
Applying to work at ABW? If you'd like to complete our Voluntary Data Record survey, please click here.